Post 1: A Country you Would like to Visit

I don't know which country I would like to go to visit because I always want to see specific things of some countries.

Lately I'm kind of atracted to Japan, because I like their animated series and some of their food (I don't like things that come from the ocean, I have exceptions but are very few ones), I know that the cities in Japan are very important in the culture and the economic development of the country.

I want to go to almost every type of restaurant there is in almost every city, town or village, and go to the fanciest and futuristic buildings that the country has, the shopping centers, library, videogames, every thing that Japan has to offer.

When I was younger, I always saw myself being in there living, walking on the street, eating something on my way home to study guitar, I heard and I know that, Japan has good musical academies and conservatories with teachers that are not actually Japanese, some teachers are from Europe, other parts of Asia, and even Latin American musicians, now I think I have an opportunity to be at least a visitor in this country.



Comentarios

Entradas populares