Post 4: A picture I like

The picture on this post is a photograph that i take before I moved on to live here in Santiago, is actually just a simple photo, but its one of the most important to me thanks to the context and the significance of this


I take this photo with my boyfriend who lives on Temuco, the photo was taken in the afternon and he tell me to do it, was a wonderful picture and I always see this photo because is on my playlist on Spotify. The colors of this photo are so good, because it captures the essence of living in Temuco, the cold air, the clouds and the grey sky that forms in winter, i can fell the smell of wet wood.
I like the car on the photo, looks like a album cover or a european movie poster, it is kind of funny and weird at the same time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares