Post 2: Why I Choose This Career?

Hi everyone

Is actually a difficult question, because when I was a school student I never thought that I would study a music major, or even go to Santiago. This started when I was 16 or 17 years old, I was finishing highschool and I was taking classes in a music conservatory, The pandemic hit in 2020, the year that I finish highschool and then my guitar teacher talked to me and say "Did i want to study this major?", I say "yes, but how can I get there?", and he talk to me about the admission test. That got me like motivated because it was a major super rare and beautiful, i thought to myself sometimes what would happend if I did not study this, or, if I study another major but, I do not think it to much, I love this mayor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares