Post 1: Who am I?

Hi everyone:

I am Andrés Minder, i'm a student of Interpretación Musical from the Universidad de Chile, i was born and raise in Temuco, a city from the south of Chile on the Región de la Araucanía. My early musical education was on a music conservatory in a other city close to Temuco, Nueva Imperial. I learn to play guitar thanks to a game called Guitar Hero, it help me with the finger mouvment and the knowledge of listen to every type of music and then i was interested by de world of guitar. When i was in highschool (Enseñanza media was called in Chile), i entered to a guitar project, when i sterted to play a very basic concepts of the classical guitar and then i was on the conservatory, and thanks to that i was able to get on this career. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares